Bryan Cave achieved multiple rankings in PitchBook’s 2017 Q1 Global League Tables report. According to recently released figures, Bryan Cave is among the top law firms, based on deal counts, in the following eight categories:
- “Most Active VC Law Firms Global” (tied for 11th)
- “Most Active in U.S.” by VC Deal Location (tied for 12th)
- “Most Active in Software” by VC Sector (tied for 10th)
- “Most Active at Early Stage” by VC Deal Type (tied for 11th)
- “Most Active at Late Stage” by VC Deal Type (tied for 10th)
- “Most Active in Buyouts” by PE Deal Type (tied for 13th)
- “Most Active in Other Deals” by PE Deal Type (tied for 7th)
- “Most Active in U.S.” by M&A Deal Location (ranked 16th)
PitchBook delivers data, research and technology covering the private capital markets and ranks publicly disclosed venture capital and private equity financings by deal location, sector and type. As of 2017, the PitchBook Global League Tables will be a quarterly publication.
“We are pleased for PitchBook to once again recognize Bryan Cave as a leading venture capital and private equity legal adviser in this highly competitive market,” said Boulder Partner Mark Weakley, head of the firm’s Technology, Entrepreneurial & Commercial Practice. “These rankings reflect our commitment to serving investors and entrepreneurs building innovative businesses across the U.S. and around the globe.”
A complete list of PitchBook’s venture capital and private equity rankings is available in the PitchBook 2017 Q1 Global League Tables report.