Bryan Cave was ranked by PitchBook in multiple league tables in its 2017 Q3 Global League Tables report. According to recently released figures, Bryan Cave is among the top law firms, based on deal counts, in the following eight categories:
- “Most Active VC Law Firms Global” (10th)
- “Most Active in U.S.” by VC Deal Location (9th)
- “Most Active in Great Lakes” by VC Deal Location (tied for 3rd)
- “Most Active in Software” by VC Sector (tied for 10th)
- “Most Active in Commercial Services” by VC Sector (tied for 5th)
- “Most Active in Pharma & Biotech” by VC Sector (tied for 6th)
- “Most Active at Late Stage” by VC Deal Type (9th)
- “Most Active in Other Deals” by PE Deal Type (tied for 5th)
PitchBook delivers data, research and technology covering the private capital markets and ranks publicly disclosed venture capital and private equity financings by deal location, sector and type. As of 2017, the PitchBook Global League Tables will be a quarterly publication.
“We are pleased to once again be recognized by PitchBook as one of the leading venture capital and private equity legal advisers in this highly competitive market,” said Boulder Partner Mark Weakley, head of the firm’s Technology, Entrepreneurial & Commercial Practice. “These rankings are a reflection of our firm’s commitment to serving investors and entrepreneurs building innovative businesses across the world.
A complete list of PitchBook’s venture capital and private equity rankings is available in the PitchBook 2017 Q3 Global League Tables report.